Friday, February 26, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR

January 8, 2010
Thank you to all of you that have joined Core Conversations In Action. There haven't been many conversations amongst us, but I hope that at some point throughout the year, there was a word, phrase or quote here that provided you with what you may have needed.
New Year's Day I was stuck with a broken down vehicle in Erie, PA with two feet of snow. I was heading to Columbus, Ohio to retrieve the last of my grandmother's things. We never made it. Three days later, money and time lost, and we only made it ten minutes outside of the New York state line. Life is funny, that is for sure. We just never know. I know I am late writing and I apologize for the delay.
This blog was created to share and have conversations about approaching life from a place of inspiration and hope even when it seems that fear, lack and pain are all there is. Life is a cycle.
I wish everyone, peace, love and may you find within yourself and from your loved ones all that will inspire you to the next minute, the next hour, the next day, month, season and year!

Remember "time doesn't heal, truth heals." (The 6 Secrets of a Lasting Relationship by Mark Goulston, M.D.) May you find the courage to be and act from your core; upon what is TRUE.
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment